Best Bit Package for Starters?

Hey everyone, I am ordering my new X-Carve later on this week, and I need some help figuring out what bits to get for my new machine. I will be using it almost exclusively for various woods (I work mostly in domestics, but I am sure to get some orders involving projects that require a wide range of exotic woods). My reason for getting an X-Carve is to do signage, inlays, and some design-work on larger surfaces like tabletops, clock faces, etc. I am sure there are a few acrylic and some brass/aluminum projects that will come up eventually. The packages of bits offered in the “Customize your X-Carve” section don’t have a lot of information on what, specifically, you actually get. Any advice or clarity would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance. I can’t wait to get my hands on this new machine!
JP

Hard to go wrong with the Carving Bit Super Pack – Inventables, Inc. that gives you one of everything.

Are you going to use Easel or jump into something more advanced right away like VCarve?

I will be using Easel at first. I can’t afford the V Carve program right now, and I don’t have a lot of time to learn the ins and outs of the software. I’m hoping they offer discounts to teachers. I am a co-advisor for my school’s Maker Club.