How about some usage tips on the bit sets that are offered in the kits? I think I have this one…
(1) Spiral Up Cut, Single Flute End Mill, 1/8" cutting dia.
(1) Dual Flute Straight Flute End Mill, 1/8" cutting dia.
(1) Ball End Mill, 1/8" cutting dia.
(1) Fish Tail End Mill, 1/32" cutting dia.
(1) Fish Tail End Mill, 1/16" cutting dia.
You can find info on various types of bits with a simple search on google, you will find the types of bit, what material they are made from, the material(s) they are made to cut, the materials they can cut, and proper maintenance of each bit and alot more
There’s a post on the Inventables blog with some good background information about different types of bits: