Bits,nuts ,collets in mm

hi guys of inventables … i have a litle problem … for me is very dificult ( and maybe more people) to find 1/4 bits in europe…only 6mm…always waiting weeks and problems with the posts…why don´t sell collets and nuts for mm ?..you know that only three countrys in the world uses inches Liberia, Myanmar and usa…also la NASA USE … mm …a lot of the waisting time waiting always for the bits…
i buyed my xcarve in rovosavy reseller from uk ( also uk use decimal system from 15 de febrery de 1971)…

please don´t send me  to precisebits...   i buyed my kit xcarve with dewalt  DeWalt D26200 - 900W 1/4" Compact Router (UK Plug)  and the only posibility is  inches ...i am from Spain.....

and one question the the thread of the nut of the dewalt 611 from rovosavy is inches o mm?
thank you …

Look into Elaire. They make 4mm and 6mm collets. Not sure if they ship international.

http://m.elairecorp.com/templates/mobile/facade_transcoder_iframe.php?u=%2Fdewaltroutercollets.html%3Fimz_st&lang=en#dwpanchor

1 Like

Well while Metric is the official system in Canada, we use the imperial system for most construction therefore all routers come with collets in incles and I suspect that Mexico is probably the same. Many folks in England regularly report in imperial.

Elaire is a good source for collets of different size and for many different router spindles. They also sell kits of different size instead of individual collets.

Elaire do ship internationally (I have purchased from them)