Bought my x carve

I finally got an x carve bought. now I have to see if I am smart enough to put it together and run it.

2 Likes

I have been reading things over every night and watching on youtube trying to get ahead before it gets here.

2 Likes

and don’t forget the Search feature for the forum. There are hundreds of posts with lots and lots of answers. And if you discover something you can’t find an answer to, there are many people who love to help. Good luck!

1 Like

I started on them last night. got thru about 10 pages

1 Like

Congratulations Wayne - It’s been nothing but enjoyment for me. Learning as much as you can now pays off when the boxes arrive.

1 Like

And don’t forget to use BLUE LOCTITE!

2 Likes

If you cross-thread the screw there is no need for loctite. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I believe that suggestion is also in Chapter 10 of the Kama Sutra as well… not that I would know of course… a friend told me… :ghost:

Welcome to the club @WayneHall

1 Like

cross threading is against everything you do so I think the Loctite will need to do.

1 Like

Best time now is waiting for arrival.
Best X-Carve is the one sitting in those boxes unopened.
If you open it…;
No more fishing
No more socializing
No more morning sleep (Usually wake-up 6:00AM)
Your wife says I love you, you say “Ha what was that”
Basically you stuck between this Forum and that black square thing. :flushed:
Welcome to club pal. You will enjoy it for sure.

2 Likes

better get my mushroom hunting done before it gets here then. got to have the scrooms.

1 Like

This is what I did before buying mine.
:smiley:
Phil has soo many good ideas and has helped many on the forums.

1 Like

it is good to get a warm welcome and I will need plenty of advise. like I started reading on here the other night about how to put the cnc together. now I can not find the article I was reading. looked everywhere and not sure where I found it.