Boxed X-Carve Pro (4x4) For Sale

I am selling my completely new X-Carve Pro (4x4). It is still boxed and I can drive within reason to deliver. My job moved us to the Washington DC area and I simply don’t have a house to support the space. We will be here for 3+ years so I feel this is best. We bought it for $7,500 but we’re willing to go lower. I’m not super interested in shipping but willing to consider it. Please let me know if you are interested.

3 Likes

How long have you had it?
Where are you currently located?

1 Like

Sir,
It was delivered 27 Oct 2021, however I did not open/assemble the CNC due to space constraints (we moved to a townhome between purchase and delivery). I am located around Washington DC and am willing to drive (within reason) to deliver.

1 Like

Sorry I misread it and thought you were moving to DC not had moved. I am in IN so its too far to drive. Does it ship UPS or Freight?

1 Like

Sir, I sent you a private message, but in short, Freight. Also, I’m willing to drive some of the way.

1 Like

Curious to know if you have sold this yet?

1 Like

Sir, I have not sold it yet. I am still very interested in helping make a deal happen.

PM sent.

Is the X-Carve Pro 4x4 still available?

Good afternoon! Has the machine been sold? I’m in the market for a 4x4 pro unit with a quick turnaround, have to get some business ventures started in light of realigning priorities in life with family.

Please let me know when you can, thank you!

V/r,
Wyatt

Do you still have the x carve pro? Do you have any additional accessories? How much will you take cash for the unit delivered to 77502?
Mike 423 316-0310

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.