Bug when use MM instead of INCHS on "DEPTH PER PASS:" setting

I was experimenting carving in aluminun and steel with a cnc machine…and when I work in mm I set the DEPTH PER PASS to 0.05mm and the program generate only 0.1 mm steps when I export the G-CODE… I tried several values above the 0.1mm and all the time Easel change the value to a depth per pass of 0.1mm in the G_CODE to export… It was frustrating because I want to experiment with very little increments of advance in z axis to try the bit can make the work in steel without any over force … So i experiment reediting the g-code with another program to make my tests…
BUT TODAY… I just found that when I set to inchs the program generate g-code without problems in depth per pass of 0.002 inchs increments (that is the equivalent to 0.05mm aprox !!!) I tried with a dept per pass of 0.001 inchs and the G-code was generated without problems in this increments (that is a equivalent of 0.025 mm )… So I think that is a BUG of the software that for some reason when the work is in mm don’t let the program generate increments < to 0.1mm in the depth per pass setting ( ALL THIS speaking of a g-code archive generated and exported)
Please let me know if I am wrong and what is the solution for work in mm without this issue… if not would be wonderful that you can FIX this trouble…

Best Regards

I noticed that too. Easel won’t allow you to go smaller than .x tenths of MM when entering values. Don’t know why.