Bump Stop Video

With all the recent discussion I just posted a quick and simple video on bump stops. Hopefully this will clarify what they are and some ways to use them. Hopefully, this will help many of the new folks to the forum

YouTube Channel: Paw Paw’s Workshop. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVWqe-RPxZc9G2tevx1vT9w

9 Likes

Good vidio Phillip. I see you changed direction on where you were going this week. Nicely done.

Thank you. I appreciate your kind words.

Hopefully, you and others will subscribe to my channel. I don’t know of any other way to create a collections of videos in one location that people (mostly new) can go to for answers. The forum is so large it is hard to get EFFECTIVE Searches for answers. Actually, I never thought I would do a YouTube channel. This is all new and my only hope is that it will be a learning experience for all those who watch.

I’m in the editing stage for my X,Y home video. The video was longer than I want it to be and trying to scale it back. Really don’t want to make two videos out of it.

1 Like

I think you are doing a great job at it. Pretty simple and plenty of imformation. I would subscribe put i have not seen anywhere to.

You have to go to YouTube and go to my channel. Underneath the video is a subscribe button in red. Thanks

Here is the link to my channel: Paw Paw’s Workshop

Thank you. If you have any questions…just ask

Finally got it Phillip. Had to get my grandaughters password to sign in.

Thanks. I will be uploading the X,Y Axis video tonight. Just about finished with the editing process

Thx Phil, I just subscribed to your page (if that means anything to anyone, maybe you get an extra cookie shipped too you?, lol).
Thx for taking the time to do you’re video’s for all to see, I even learned a few tricks and tips that you showed…
Thanks again…from a cnc newbie…