Carve co maker plus

Is Carve Co maker plus worth it?
Can you make nice 3d reliefs with maker plus?
Will I be limited if I Don’t get the full program?

1 Like

Carveco maker plus a moderate design platform, there are some features is lacks that the full csrveco offers, but those missing features are mostly aimed at larger scale production…

If you haven’t tried it yet, here’s a 90 day free link to the more basic carveco maker that allows you to carve from existing stl files, so if you did the 3d releif design elsewhere or were just combining stls then this might work… if you needed to do more design work I would try out maker plus… you can choose the monthly plan and start with maker plus, when I have the feel for it, upgrade to full carveco for a month before deciding which you want to either get a whole year of or which to purchase outright…

Here’s that 90 dats free of carveco maker… and u can ignore the branding, its the whole normal $15/month package, there is no verification of being this brands customer and all of the post processors are there still…

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.