CARVEWRIGHT 3D Carving System With NEW Carving & Cutting Bits & Scanning Probe

As close to NEW as it gets. I’ve used this unit three (3) times as a test unit. Comes with $798.00 worth of Accessories.

You could by this new at a cost of $2,899.97 before taxes.

The CarveWright with it’s revolutionary technology is designed to simplify the process of creating things so everyone can do it. You can think of the CarveWright machine as a subtractive 3D printer. Rather than adding material, it removes material by cutting or carving with a spinning bit. Materials such as wood, machineable waxes, plastics, dense foams, and more. With the included software, this system is as simple as point, click, create.

COMES WITH NEW DECORATIVE Router Bit Set ($449.99) and NEW SCANNING PROBE ($299.99)

This complete set of router bits is everything you’ll need to add those decorative touches to any project. Configured specifically for the CarveWright System, quality carbide decorative bits are designed for long-life and precise cutting performance. The magnetic container allows for convenient storage virtually anywhere, even on the side of the machine.

This Bit Set includes:

60 Degree V Bit
90 Degree V Bit
1/4-in Diameter Ball Nose Bit
1/2-in Diameter Ball Nose Bit
3/8-in Diameter Straight Bit
3/8-in Radius Classic Ogee Bit
1/2-in Radius Classic Ogee Bit
1/8-in Radius Roman Ogee Bit
3/16-in Radius Roman Ogee Bit
1/4-in Radius Round Over Bit
1/2-in Radius Round Over Bit
COMES WITH NEW SCANNING PROBE ($299.99)

The CarveWright Scanning Probe opens up the world of 3D scanning to anyone. Now you can reproduce original pieces, repair antique furniture, even copy trim and moldings with ease. Almost any material can be scanned, even soft materials, such as clay or wax. Just plug the probe into the CarveWright, set the desired scan area, and watch the CarveWright go to work.

Reproduce original pieces
Repair antique furniture
Copy trim and moldings
Resolution up to .005 inches
Scans almost any material even soft
materials such as clay or wax

I am asking $2000 (No Low Ball)

Send me PM for pictures and Inquiries. Thanks

1 Like

Accepting best offers at the moment. Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.