Carving part of an image

Not sure how to explain what I am trying to do but here goes:

I have an image of beer mugs with suds on them, I can carve the mugs as a pocket but it only allows me to carve the outline of the suds. I would like to carve a pocket in the suds too to add epoxy to them, how can i do that?

Mark

1 Like

use the cut option (clear out a pocket)

1 Like

Can you share the file? It will be much easier to help if we can see the design that you are working on. Or, can you share the image that you used?

{:0)

Brandon Parker

1 Like

Brandon

Here is the image I am using

I suggest selecting the design then select the Lego looking icon on the left and using “Shape Exploder” OR “XPloder” Apps found in there, try both to see if you get one to produce the results needed, I think Xploder is the right one here but I might be wrong, they both produce similar although slightly different results, I’m sure one will get you what you need though.

IF you’re still having issues, please share the project then copy/paste the link shown on the share page.
You can see how to Share a project in the 2nd half of this video: Simple Method - How To send a friend your Easel Project - YouTube

Just based on the shared image, there is a myriad of ways to go about it. If you share the project or the actual image you imported into Easel, I will definitely be more than happy to whip up a quick solution with steps to learn from.

{:0)

Brandon Parker

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.