Carving projects

A friend of mine asked me to do a sign. This has a name and animals hanging on name. I would add a pick of an example but I don’t even know how to do that in this forum. I love my investable I just don’t understand it. I tried to learn from the videos but it goes from simple to very complex to me. People say they can use svg pics but only about 1/4 of the ones I choose converts. I know I could do some great things with it but just don’t understand any of it. I can make it in half the time on my own than I can on cnc. With draft time and carve time. I am limited to making names on cutting boards. So I have the largest x carve in my shop just for that

Have you looked at my YouTube channel. I tried to do projects with the beginners in mind. It may help you. Many people on the forum are will to help. It’s a great place to learn. Here is the link: https://YouTube.com/c/pawpawsworkshop

Wally when you post a question or reply to a comment a screen will open up that you can type in, look on the top and you will see a

Click on this one image and you can upload an image to the forum.
Good Luck
Russell

You can put the image on your desktop and just drag it under the text you are typing.