Just got it all back up and running. Good news is I’ve got it really close, and more importantly, consistent. Still a little off, but I think some fine tuning/calibration and I should be good to go. Doing a test of 2" squares and circles, I’m now within 1/64th. Unfortunately my calipers is now out of battery, so calling it quits tonight.
Only bummer here is that in my frustration, I tinkered with too many variables, so I’m not sure what was causing the issues. Z axis definitely was looser than desired, but I also checked all the axis cams, as well as retightened the belts. I also had read on a few other posts that I could have been pushing it too hard and had some blade deflection.
Thanks all - Kyle