Community Webinar - all invited

Please register for X-Carve Community - Software, Workflow and open Q&A on Jan 22, 2019 9:00 PM EST at:

We will continue our webinar/online meetings with a focused topic on various software and workflow considerations for new and experienced x-carve users.

We will also be raffling off 1 Triquetra 3 axis touch place courtesy of Charley at https://triquetra-cnc.com/. You must be present online in the session to win.

Will look and see if I can record this session for those who miss it.

I do not work for Inventables or Triqetra CNC. Like you, I am just an X-Carve owner looking to get better at using the machine.

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.

Brought to you by GoToWebinar®
Webinars Made Easy®

2 Likes

How did your last meeting go?
Sorry I missed it.

First one I did in Dec had 6. This last one had 20. Went on for about 2 hours with totally open Q&A. I think it went well. On the next one, we will talk a topic up for 15-20 mins and then open it up for open Q&A. I am using Goto webinar now so I can record the entire thing and load it up somewhere for people who are interested in it.

Hello, Unfortunately I have a standing obligation every Tuesday evening starting at 1730hrs. Any chance to see replays or recaps of your meet ups? I am new to the community and NOT yet an X Carve owner but getting closer.

Is this webinar still running? I’m logged in, but it says it is waiting for the organizer.

Same here. Hope it happens!

This is the first time I have tried to attend something like this, so I hope I’ve connected correctly.

Waiting also…

Still waiting…

Well, I think I am going to call it a night. Don’t know what went wrong, but hopefully he can try again.

I’ll hang in there until 10:10 EST, which would be just after 9:00 CST, in the hopes that the time zone was wrong on the invite…

Hi Paul,

I stuck around for over an hour (while watching the hockey game), but no dice.

This type of thing sounds like it would be very useful, and i look forward to a rescheduled event.

Thanks for going to all the trouble to make this work. Hope you try again soon!

Mike

Hopefully it gets rescheduled. At least it gave me time to get the electronics upgraded on my cnc.