Crap machine

tried 3 different g codes format and easel doesn’t take any of them. so what g code format does it take.

You need to use a GRBL post processor. I use Cambam and it has one. You can also try a Fanuc Post Processor, as that is kind of generic. This link has a list of them.

Grbl-Commands-v1.1-2.pdf (cnc4fun.com)

I can tell you as a former Mach3 user, that Grbl takes a bit of getting used to, but is quite capable and does pretty much anything I need it to do. It’s just a bit less complex than mach3.

The methods for saving gcode that is easel compatible are listed in the popup that is present when gcode import is selected.

Easel is not compatable with arc commands within the gcode and as a result a custom post processor is necessary, there are links to download and instructions for installing these for the most common software on this same popup as well.

What CAD/CAM software are you using to create the gcode files?

scan2cad

This is not a CAD/CAM software supported by Easel. You would need to create a post processor that follows easels gcode rules in order to use gcode from that software.

You may need to use a different CAD/CAM software or use a different gcode sender that accepts standard gcode commands. .
OpenBuilds Control is a gcode sender that works prefectly with the X-Carve. i recommend using the “grbl” post processor when saving gcode to use with Openbuilds Contol.