Cribbage Board

I also get the same error, on my desktop and tablet.

Hmmmm. Ok Iā€™ll investigate when I get to a computer.

That post was started by Robert and I believe all his posts were deleted as he requested.

1 Like

Can you try again now? Robertā€™s posts have been deleted but everyone who posted a cribbage board who has not requested their posts be deleted should appear.

2 Likes

All good nowā€¦

2 Likes

Would you share that file? Itā€™s perfect.

Iā€™m drilling through walnut and it seems no matter how I tweak the settings Iā€™m burning in every hole

What Bit are you using?

If you drilling 1/8ā€ holesā€¦ hereā€™s what I do especially in hardwoods like walnut, Oak and Cherry. Use an 1/8 inch brad point drill bit. I get them at woodcraft for about $3. They do great and no burning. You can also use a normal 1/8 inch bit but they tend to jamb up with wood chips and burn in those woods.

Here is another bit option I read in previous responsesā€¦ a .125 Drill/Mill bit

Drill/Mill Bit

1/8" up down cut. I think feeds and speeds is what I need help with

Yeah, you donā€™t want to use a compression bit for drilling. Like the name suggests, a compression bit is cutting up and down at the same time meaning the waste is compressed in the center of the bit. These bits are perfect for profile cutting with the bit in motion leaving an opening behind the bit to eject the waste.

You need a brad point bit. It has wings that cut the fibers to prevent tear out but aggressive flutes to move the waste to the top as quickly as possible.

Feeds and speeds is something you have to figure out with your machine. Start out conservative and increase the f/s till your machine is working but not struggling.