Delete A Job

Is there currently a way to delete a job? More to the point, once the new pricing goes into effect how will we get below the threshold if we have a bunch of jobs we were trying things on? How will that work? Will we be able to create and delete jobs to stay under the threshold?

-Jonathan

Hi Jonathan,
Thanks for your question and for using Easel Cabinetmaker in the Beta.

Currently there is not a way to delete a job - but you can delete the project/s that are contained in Jobs. You are able to delete projects to get back under the free plan limit of 3 projects and then create new projects. Jobs are unlimited for all plans.

Since jobs can contain things other than projects - like photos, checklists, and notes - we will be building out more tools around job status. That way if you start a job and it goes stale with the client, you can archive it, but come back to it later if you need to.

Ben

Thanks Ben, I appreciate the response. And thanks to everyone for developing something that allows for a tiered approach. It’s nice to dip your toe into something without having a LARGE upfront commitment. It gives the ability to expand when your needs expand. When the cabinetmaker beta first started I was super excited to get in and tinker around but other obligations kept me from fully diving in. I look forward to seeing this develop and tinkering with it further. Thanks again to everyone for all they’ve done on this.

-Jonathan

2 Likes