Easel Pro Activation

I have a new XCarve 1000mm fully loaded kit that I am in the process of assembling. I started playing around with the Easel software to prepare some initial projects for carving. I am not sure how to activate the 1year Free Easel Pro subscription. Do I use my Order Ref# from the packing slip or is there something I am missing?
Thanks.

2 Likes

I have the same question. How do you activate the Easel Pro subscription that comes with fully loaded kit?

Did ya’ll ever figure this out. I have a code but can’t manually activate it and the Easel Pro license expired.

where is this code found?

The Easel Pro activation key should be located in the confirmation email you received after placing the order. Enter that key into the Account tab in Easel to activate!

1 Like

Ive tried to activate mine after the 45 days with my card and pay pal and it says “Sorry - we could not activate your product key at this time” how do I or what do I do now??? Anyone, also thanks

1 Like

You will need to contact Inventables Tech Support for this one, They have Sunday Partial day hours as well if that helps. There is a Phone Number available by clicking the “Support” button at the top of this page…