End of Pully Came Off

Anyone have a reason for this. Also both machines the x carriage belt seems to ride along the edge closest to me. The operating edge as you will.

I would say your allignment is off. Looks like you need to move the pulley out a little so i does not rub the outer piece.

What alignment… the other machine has the newer pressed on pulleys and it is doing the same. I noticed that the heads of the idler pulleys are not recessed beneath the motor and are slightly raised. I’m thinking that this causing the motor shaft to be tilted slightly downward and causing travel on the belts.Gonna try some shims to get it level.

I have the older machine where you can move the pulley in or out to adjust it.

What alignment… the other machine has the newer pressed on pulleys and it is doing the same. I noticed that the heads of the idler pulleys are not recessed beneath the motor and are slightly raised. I’m thinking that this causing the motor shaft to be tilted slightly downward and causing travel on the belts.Gonna try some shims to get it level.

I would want the belt to run in the middle of the pulley,
If it is not in the middle then you need to take measures to make it run in the middle.
If you can not move the pulley (fixed on shaft or whatever) then you need to move the belt, this can be done with the idlers or even the anchor points.
hope this helps.