Fidgets Fidgets Fidgets

Stopped by the projects page to see what was new in the creative world today and got Fidget overload. Tons of fidgets, all kinds, all shapes. Must say, I don’t really get them in the first place. If you need one of these, find something to do with your hands…just saying.
PS: I must say that some of the designs are cool tho

I had pretty much the same reaction to pet rocks, but somebody made a lot of money.

Yep. We need to start a stupid fad and make some of that money. Too bad someone already started selling cans of air.

1 Like

If you have enough time to complain about what other people do with their hands then maybe you should find a better hobby/pass time.

2 Likes

Lighten up dude. Who was even complaining. Just made an observation of all the Fidget’s on the project page. Wasn’t insulting anyone and you get on my case?..WTF

1 Like

That’s kinda what I was inferring to…but he didn’t get it. Knew you would Phil.

2 Likes

Yep, haven’t been around much. Projects lately have been larger furniture pieces and cnc not needed. Thanks for the “cool kid” comment. Had no idea…lol. Hope to get back on the X-Carve soon. Probably going to have to refer to all my notes, (and the forum) to refresh the memory when I do. Attached photo of one of my latest designs, not cnc related but knowing your creative mind, you might appreciate it.

Mango & Mahogany Sofa table w/secret compartment.

12 Likes

That’s fantastic design. Kinda sorta retro, definitely cool.

1 Like

Yes, my own design. Wanted something different than the usual.

1 Like

Simply gorgeous. Great piece of mango. Love the contrast of the two woods. Love the angles and the irregular drawer.

1 Like