For Sale XCarve 1000mm

I have a fully assembled XCarve 1000mm for sale. Used lightly for about a year, operates and carves very smoothly. The unit has the newer control box attached. Has all original tools that came with it, has the dust collection kit, has a lot of extra bits and has two sets of clamps. I recently purchased the XCarve Pro and do not have room for both in my shop. Since the machine is fully assembled this will have to be a pick up only sale. It is located in middle Tennessee (Cookeville). Asking $1,200 for everything.

Is this still available? I am located in middle Alabama and this could be perfect for me. Does the software license transfer?

Also, do you have any pictures?

The unit is still available, since I purchased the XCarve Pro, my Easel account transferred to it. I will be happy to upload photos tomorrow. If you decide you are interested, maybe we can meet between our locations. Check here tomorrow for photos.

UPDATE: Some of the dust collection system is missing, I will look for it, but may not have; I never used it. Extra Clamps and XController were purchased separately from original unit, but are included.

Photos have been uploaded.

I think I sent you a PM to schedule a meeting.

You can send me an email at rhartbarger1@gmail.com

Tried to send emails yesterday, but got undeliverable message. Are you still interested in the XCarve? I have a guy up in Kentucky interested if you are not. And I did locate the dust collection system still new in a box.

Is still up for sale?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.