Forum Profile

It is to bad that this forum does not let you add a signature line so that the folks that would like to could include a location and web site or other info that would be of interest to others.

Dave
Ariel, WA

1 Like

Thats a great idea!!! Might be worth suggesting!!

I agree! Not as prominent as being at the end over every post, but it’s kind a nice clean way of doing it. That way if you really want to know about the person you can, if not it’s all good!

Rusty

Where did you enter that info. I just edited my profile but I don’t see any change when I click on my avatar.

Dave

Very good point Rusty…the design of the site/forum is clean, and unapologetically minimalist.

1 Like

It’s in the “About Me” section of your Forum preferences.

Slightly off topic, but could you PM me, and let me know the marketing contact for Inventables…I would love to have a chat with them, re: a conversation I’ve been having with Zach.

Just moved this convo to it’s own thread as to not to take away from @DaveSullivan awesome project!

@AngusMcleod, perfect, you’re too quick, I was just responding!

:slight_smile: Great plan Rusty!!

Rusty
Thanks for moving it to this thread. I also figured it out. Need to figure a way for all the forum members to know about this feature so they can use it if they want to.

Dave

Just noticed how Rustyception this post is.

Rusty

Can you make this a sticky that stays on the top of the list so more folks will see it.

Dave

Sure! I know the two profile areas confused me at first, hopefully this can help out a bit!