Fuse parts

What is the name and where can I find this part?

Those appear to be Signal Relays

This is the part number behind this wire circled in red
And the manufacturers brand logo circled in blue (TE Connectivity)

Thanks :pray:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.