Haunted house logo

Did this for a local haunted house.
This took forever to draw in v carve. The nose I did seperate and glued on. Some one else is painting it now and I think its going to be really great once painted.

13 Likes

Ok

4 Likes

Nice work.

That’s really good.

You gotta post the final thing when it’s painted. That will look amazing.

They have a talented artist that does a lot of the actors “monster make up” he just sent me this update. Its almost done. This is sorta top secret. As it is a brand new logo being revieled at the haunted house in oct. Also no I can’t share any of the files. They trade marked it are a good customer.

4 Likes

Think he did an amazing job painting. Looks exactly like the original concept. Almost looks unreal. Have to see it in person to appreciate the 3d element and how it is layered and pops off of the sign

1 Like

The little wrinkles all over the face and details in the eyes were the most time consuming. I bet like at least 16 total hrs spent in v carve zoomed in all the way getting all the vectors drawn just right.

1 Like

Suppose i should have just copied and pasted to multiply the details. But this is the real deal. Every wrinkle is unique and hand drawn.

1 Like