When I go to device manager I can’t find a Com5 and I can’t go any furtherl
This might help, you can define the port number by doing the below.
How to Change COM Port Number on Windows
- Open the Device Manager by pressing the Windows Key + R. Type “devmgmt. …
- Expand the Ports (COM & LPT) section.
- Right-click the COM port and select Properties.
- Click the Port Settings tab and click Advanced.
- Change the COM port number to an available COM port number.
go down to the downloads. Option. And you’ll notice that you can download the easel driver here so we’ll just click on version here. And we’ll go to save file.
Thank you Dorothy, I resolved my issue.