Hi all, I've just uploaded my first video to my YouTube channel

Hi all,

I’m so sorry for the lack of updates on my projects…I haven’t been feeling too good over the last couple of months,
Thankfully I’m on the mend, and will be posting updates very soon!!

In the meantime…I’ve just uploaded my first video to my YouTube prop making channel…more coming soon!!

Hope you are all having a fantastic weekend!!!

All the very best

Dave

3 Likes

Just got another sub good vid.

Hi Shane,

thank you so much for your support!!! To be honest, I didn’t feel that comfortable in front of camera…I’m more at home behind it :slight_smile: I guess I’ll get used to it before too long :slight_smile:

Just to let you know…in next week’s video, I’ll be talking about the $30 prosthetic hand prototypes I recently printed. It’s not exactly a prop making project, but all of the skills are transferable…I’ll be demoing the child sized hand for the first time.

Also, in future videos, I’m also going to be starting my first Destiny gun build, I’ll be reviewing of the new HP Sprout, as well as various other tools that have been kindly donated by supporters of the $30 hand project.

Hope you are having a fantastic weekend!!

All the very best

Dave

1 Like

wow! Very professional! And for a first vid no less. In ten years when you have 40milliontrillionbillion subs we won’t be able to make fun of you and your first ever youtube vid, because it is just well-made.

:grinning:

Hi Frederico,

Thank you so much, I’m so pleased you liked the video!!! I’m really looking forward to making more!! I would love to do an X-Carve review at some point:)
Hope you’ve had a nice relaxing weekend!!

All the very best

Dave

Thank you for the video, nicely done. Im looking into buying a 3d printer and Im trying to decide which one I should buy, so I guess I will do some research on that one in your video, thank you for putting that up in here!

Great video, you look a lot more at home in your first video than I did in mine. Or in my most recent one, come to think of it… :smile: You’ve got another subscriber, keep up the high quality videos!

Yeah i still have issues getting in front of a camera let alone talking if you see any of my youtube vids you don’t see or hear much from me unless i have to be. But after watching your video In my opinion it was very well executed. Great job and i will be waiting for your next upload.

Hi Antonio,

Thank you so much, it’s a pleasure!!

It’s a great machine, and insanely simple to use!!..price is pretty keen as well compared to others in it’s class.
Good luck with your research…if you need any help, please let me know.

All the very best

Dave

Hi Robert,

I’ve just watched some of your videos, you come across really well…Love the company name…very apt in Los Alamos:)
Keep up the fantastic work!! I’ll sub when I login to my channel.

Thank you so much for your support!!!

Very best wishes

Dave

PS: Love the Work Smarter T-shirt by the way!!

Hi Shane,

And there I was thinking you were just deep in thought :slight_smile: [quote=“ShaneBell, post:8, topic:19477”]
if you see any of my youtube vids you don’t see or hear much from me unless i have to be.
[/quote]…there’s nothing wrong with that Shane…much better than talking just for the sake of it!

Thank you so much for your support…it means a lot!

All the very best

Dave

1 Like