Hi there, would movie prop or animatronic projects be of interest to you?

Hi there,

As far as the Easel projects I intend to create goes…I will be giving advice on the use of electrical, and pneumatic actuators, as well as the selection, and use of RC equipment in the film industry.

Oh dear:( you won’t be trying that again in a hurry!!!

Very best wishes

Dave

1 Like

Thank you so much Alan!!!

Hey Dave,

There’s a very real possibility that if you come up with a Project epic enough, Inventables will throw some serious cash your way. That’s how Sean started out, just talking about making a prop, then Zach offered him an opportunity to take it up a notch if he documented the process. I’m doing a similar thing on a couple of other Projects. One member financed his 500mm machine upgrade with his winnings, which is very cool to see. The point is that Inventables is investing in the community to bring this thing to life. The fact that you’re willing to share your files, etc. is a very welcome addition to our little corner of the Interwebs…

1 Like

Another exciting thread. I can feel the creative juices starting to slowly defrost…

Making things that move, you bet. Looking forward to your projects and input.

Christmas in around the corner… I can smell a project coming

Hi David,

This is what I love about the inventables community!!! It’s jam packed with creative makers!!

All the very best

Dave

:slight_smile: Yes indeed Greg!!! Thank you so much!!

Hey there,

Sounds fantastic!! I love the Inventables ethos!!! It’s a refreshing thing to find a CEO who is so passionate about the community, and the cause!!!

Share your knowledge.
It’s a way to achieve immortality…

Very best wishes

Dave

absolutely Dave! As the coach for a high school robotics team, I can’t wait to see what you post.

Fantastic!!! Thank you so much for your support Jackie!!!

Yeah I would love to see anything on that subject. Im getting into art with my xcarve, after a background in special effects, 2d, 3d, mattepainting, and digital design.

Ive been a very avid watcher of info and vids of set and prop creation.

Between that and various molding techniques Im hoping to make some cool art and sculpture.

Now I have my xcarve, I have a growing excitement and dread, of my brothers kids finding out I might be able to make some starwars stormtrooper armor, or an ironman suit. Bring on the fiberglass.

Lol Greg, looks like you’re going to be a very busy chap!!
I’m really looking forward to start shooting some instructional videos:)
Thank you so much for your support!!

Very best wishes

Dave

1 Like

I’ve made servo mounts and such but nothing full blown, can’t wait to see what you come up with.

Hi there David,
I will try my best not to disappoint:)
All the very best

Dave