Homing Switch replacement

I just bought a second hand xcarve, and one of the homing switches has it’s little roller/tab thing missing. I can buy one for $3 from inventables, but shipping is $12. There are very similar switches available all over the web for cheaper, but no exact model # matches. Do I need an identical model # match, or is there an equivalent replacement I can use?

1 Like

I bought some off of ebay with the same electrical characteristics. They had the same hole spacing but smaller terminals so I ended up pinching the plugs around them with pliars. They work fine though.