I need a program in Easel

I’m in need program in Easel to drill five holes in plastic covers (I bought a Gemitsu 3018-PROVer router). This program is required to: cut 5 holes into plastic covers, these covers are approx 5 7/8" long by 2 3/8" wide by 7/8" tall . top of cover where holes are to be cut out is approx 1.58 mm thick, I can supply you with a cover that has all the correct holes in it. In all the covers there is one hole that is molded in it, we want to use this hole to hold the cover in place as it will be exactly in the same place each time. WE NEED TWO MDF BASES MADE, ONE IS A DUPLICATE OR THE OTHER) . Table on cnc is approx 7" left to right and 10" front to back See attachment. I need1/2" or “closest standard mm thickness” for the mdf. I want to fit 4 covers on it , so that we can machine the 4 covers at one time. Mdf to have 6 bolt holes so it can be bolted onto cnc table all dimensions for mdf board mounting to cnc that you need we will supply. In order to assure all covers will be in same place we would need the outline of each cover cut into the mdf so that they are exactly where they need to be for repetitive use. There is one hole already in the cover, we would like you to use a bolt in this hole to fasten the covers onto the mdf board. I will need to know the cutter diam and speed that you use to cut the holes into the plastic. I AM LOOKING TO SPEND AROUND $100to $150 my email is : 74swift@gmail.com , I am totally ignorant when it comes to this. If you are interested please email me. If you know anyone who would be interested in doing this project please let me know. Thank You

Hi,
If you are still on the lookout to hire someone, I would be glad to help you out as what you are wanting done is within my skillset
You can reach out to me on my email here
Colin

@VictorMasciarelli,
Post an image of the cover you wish to perform these actions on. Also, do you want to purchase the materials and send them to someone to make these hold-down jigs, or would they need to purchase the materials and get reimbursed?

I would also be available if need be. Just PM me if I can be of assistance in the matter.

{:0)

Brandon R. Parker