Introducing the X-Carve Pro 4x2 CNC System

We are incredibly excited to announce the launch of the X-CARVE Pro 4x2 CNC System, the latest addition to our family of high-quality CNC products. This state-of-the-art machine is set to revolutionize your production process with its unmatched speed, accuracy, and rigidity.

The X-CARVE Pro 4x2 CNC System is not just a CNC machine. It is a complete CNC system tailored to help you scale your business from design to production. Priced at $5,495.00, this offering provides an industrial-grade solution at a small-business price, making it the perfect choice for manufacturers of all sizes​.

It has been designed with ease of use in mind, allowing you to go from concept to commerce in minutes, not months. What’s more, it’s a real space-saver. With a 4x2 cutting area, this production workhorse machine fits conveniently in your garage, eliminating the need to rent a new workspace.

Whether you’re making large signs, home décor, small furniture, or more, the X-CARVE Pro 4x2 CNC System has got you covered. Start redefining your manufacturing process today with this new addition to the Inventables family.

Learn more about the X-Carve Pro 4x2 CNC System.

I thought the Pro was available in 4x2 as well as 4x4 at inception?

2 Likes

@MarkA.Bachman
I think it’s just a re-post. I had seen a Older (like when the XCP was first released) Post from Kacper that was recently edited to correct a spelling error that is now deleted. And this new one from Pavan is up in its place…
The Email that I received 2 days ago says “The X-Carve Pro 4x2 is back!” so I presume they depleted stock and either back ordered new orders or just took it away as an option, but it appears they have it back in stock again, with a 2-3 week lead time.

The price is significantly less than when it was first introduced along with the 4x4 in early 2021.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.