Jeff Woodcock

It is with a very heavy heart that I inform you that Jeff Woodcock (PicEngrave.com) passed away suddenly yesterday afternoon late from a heart attack.

Oh, my God,
Both of you guys have been a tremendous help to me.
My deepest sympathies go out to his family.

1 Like

I just started working with Jeff a couple weeks ago and he was a lot of help to me. My deepest sympathies for his family.

1 Like

I use PicSender extensively in my work flow, and am greatly appreciative for Jeff’s contributions to the home CNC market. My condolences to his friends and family. The world was a better place with him in it.

1 Like

My thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends.

1 Like

I am so sorry to hear that. My condolences to you and his family.

1 Like

Wow, First Larry M and now Jeff. Just a reminder that we all are just passing through. Prayers to the family and friends of Larry and Jeff.

1 Like

John you have my deepest sympathies. Both you and Jeff were a cornucopia of information when I first ventured into the world of CNC.

Jeff, like Larry Mayberry, was a great wealth of knowledge that he had no problem sharing with everyone. The hard work that he put into the PicEngrave software was never ending and showed with the success of the many products available.

Now with two of the most generous and kind people passing within days of each other, we need to make sure that we keep their spirits alive by continuing to make sure we treat our fellow enthusiasts with respect, kindness and share the knowledge as they have done.

Prayers and sympathies to John’s family and friends.

2 Likes

Thank you Larry. Your kind words are very much appreciated. Jeff and Larry M. will for sure be missed. Each was unique in their own way, and certainly their contributions are wide spread by now. Not many know now that it was Jeff Woodcock who was the very first to ever engrave true gray scale images with a laser.

All the best to you my friend, and God Bless,
John

1 Like