Keyhole making

can anyone help? I can not manage to create a keyhole. I have messed up two projects already. How do i set up my keyhole bit in easl?

PawPaw’s work shop has a good You Tube video on doing just that.

2 Likes

I seen that video bud I can’t figure out what I’m doing wrong. I was working with 1/2” wood set the dims and thickness. Added the keyhole generator app set cut depth same as cut per pass .27 I probed the material with keyhole bit. Stated the carve and it cut down to material before it even got the the selected spot. A video with a start to finish would be awesome.

1 Like

Thank you guys I think I know what I am doing wrong i will try when I get home from work hope I don’t mess up another projects.

1 Like

I have another video in the works for you and others who still are having problems

2 Likes

@CarlosARazo Here is a quick early release of the video on using the Keyhole Generator App. I will be releasing this video to the public tomorrow. The forum gets an early sneak peak.

4 Likes

Thank You @PhillipLunsford this was an awesome video. finally managed to make a keyhole couldn’t have dumbed it down anymore. feels good to be part of these forums have learned a lot from you and your channel. I was mad at myself last night how can I own an X-carve and not be able to make a keyhole :sweat_smile: Thanks again now my wife and I can get back on track on starting our own wood carving/laser business.

2 Likes