Laguna Tools Laser Cutter

So it’s been three days and no response from @StevenAlvarez when he made a point to come here and throw fuel on the fire.

Well @StevenAlvarez came to tell the “other side of the story”, which he did not add ANYTHING that had not already been stated except trying to intimidate me by unilaterally trying to enforce a do not disclose / confidentiality statement that was not on nearly any of the communications.
@StevenAlvarez tried to say

but of course they want to make sure that they still get the bigger piece of the pie even when they colossally Screw Up and even admit to it. How is that placing the customer first??? In my opinion, Laguna Tools thinks that their customers time and energy is WORTHLESS, bc they never once offered to compensate me personally for my time or energy that was lost/wasted while attempting to do business with them. Even an EVEN Exchange would have been a huge loss of my time and energy and there was still no guarantee that the new replacement machine would be even better than the first POS that Laguna Tools “mistakenly” shipped out, even admitting that it should have never made it through Quality Control, however it did and that was Laguna Tools mistake. Which has been one of many, one right after another and another and another… Laguna Tools apologies don’t compensate for my loss time or energy. I accepted the “compensation” only to TRY TO KEEP MY HEAD ABOVE WATER!!! That’s all that I could do and was my only option other than bending over and taking it like a champ. In all appearances, Like several here have pointed out, it seems Laguna Tools is more concerned about their margins than Customer Satisfaction even when it is obvious that Laguna Tools made a HUGE MISTAKE. My opinion is that Laguna Tools DEFINITELY is not a perfect company and in this case NEVER ONCE TRIED TO “PUT THE CUSTOMER FIRST”, only their own margins. Even if Laguna Tools broke even on this transaction it was at the Customers Expense!

What a JOKE!!! I had to fight to get compensated for the hunk of junk that Laguna Tools wasted my time and energy sending me even after they fully admitted that it should not have ever left their facility. And I still have yet to receive the spare tube that I “purchased”!!!

@StevenAlvarez I will apologize for having to write this review, how does that help you @StevenAlvarez ??? I should have never had to waste all of the time I spent on this one review alone.

@StevenAlvarez, I will also apologize for doing business with Laguna Tools, how does that help you @StevenAlvarez ???

@StevenAlvarez, I will apologize for accepting delivery of this POS. How does that help you @StevenAlvarez ???

@StevenAlvarez, I can keep apologizing for Laguna Tools mistakes, but I believe we all know what good that will do…

Now I want to ask you @StevenAlvarez , Now that I have apologized profusely for my actions, what actual good did it do for you??? Did it change ANYTHING??? I think not!!! Just wasted more time and energy.

So, I will not apologize for posting the TRUTH and My Full Experience here for, as you stated, “My Audience”, to read and become aware of the type of product and customer service one should/could come to expect from Laguna Tools!!!

@StevenAlvarez your company is always posting stories of how satisfied your customers are, I see them often on you tube, why don’t you post this one on You Tube for the world to know??? In your own words

If this is the case, why don’t you share this “successe story” with the world??? And let the “other side of the story” be Voiced!!!

Hey @StevenAlvarez, where is my spare laser tube??? Laguna Tools dropped the ball here not only on quoting the incorrect price, but also failing to deliver after promising to Honor this price and Taking My $$$$. @StevenAlvarez, why haven’t you Voiced that side of this story??? Laguna Tools won’t even respond to me in regards to this situation, but @StevenAlvarez wants to make sure that other side of the story has been Voiced!!! Where is that Voice??? Come on Speak Up!!!

You speak to my “audience”

Why would they even want to??? So you can waste their time and money with your dishonest business practices just to take advantage of their pocket books just like you did mine???

:crazy_face:

@StevenAlvarez, I keep trying to look at the world from your point of perspective, however I just can’t seem to do this,
4AFB2AA3-0059-437E-B338-B79AB9C08F48
(Sorry had to go back and crop the photo to remove the top header)

One thing that I TRUELY Appreciate from forums like this is that one small voice packs A LOT of Punch, that’s the beauty of Freedom of Speech and the exact reason why I would not sell my for the oddly offer that I received. So here’s my Theme song by AC/DC

See me ride out of the sunset
On your colour TV screen
Out for all that I can get
If you know what I mean
Women to the left of me
And women to the right
Ain’t got no gun
Ain’t got no knife
Don’t you start no fight

'Cause I’m T.N.T., I’m dynamite
(T.N.T.) and I’ll win the fight
(T.N.T.) I’m a power load
(T.N.T.) watch me explode

I’m dirty, mean, and mighty unclean
I’m a wanted man
Public enemy number one
Understand?
So lock up your daughter
Lock up your wife
Lock up your back door
And run for your life
The man is back in town
So don’t you mess me 'round

'Cause I’m T.N.T. I’m dynamite
(T.N.T.) and I’ll win the fight
(T.N.T.) I’m a power load
(T.N.T.) watch me explode

T.N.T., (oi, oi, oi)
T.N.T., (oi, oi, oi)
T.N.T., (oi, oi, oi)
T.N.T., (oi, oi, oi)

T.N.T., (oi, oi, oi), I’m dynamite
(T.N.T., oi, oi, oi), and I’ll win the fight,
(T.N.T., oi, oi, oi), I’m a power load
(T.N.T.), watch me explode!

So come on @StevenAlvarez I’m calling you back out. Come explain to my “Audience” why they should blatantly ignore the experience that I have posted and shared here and why they would want to even attempt to do business with Laguna Tools after this

Has been VOICED!!!

I’m waiting…