LED Lotus Meditation Cube

Hey Everyone! I just completed my first project on a desktop CNC mill using inventables’ end mills and would love some feedback on the project. I made a detailed instructional which shows all of the steps required to build this LED Lotus light enclosure which can be seen here. http://www.instructables.com/id/Lotus-Meditation-Cube/

You can also download all of the .stl files if you wanted to try making one yourself on your own carvey or x-carve.

Would love to hear what the inventabes community thinks about my first project :slight_smile: I had a lot of fun making it and documenting the process. I would get a real kick out of it if someone else decided to make this project.

Cheers,

Jeeves

7 Likes

Great idea and excellent work on the Instructable. Your pictures and videos are very professional.

Thanks Sean, appreciate the feedback. I had a lot of fun making the cube and the instructable. It is exciting what you can do with these desktop CNC mills

1 Like

I hadn’t considered carving from the back-side so the CNC could take care of the miters. I would have used my router table. Thanks for the idea!

Nicely done!

Cheers!