Lighted Band Sign

So over the past couple years I have gotten to know Tommy Decarlo, the lead singer of Boston. Each year we have a Halloween party in my barn and he performs at the party. As a thank you, I decided he needed a lighted sign when he’s not performing with Boston. Here is what I made…

17 Likes

Heres a video of the sign in action

5 Likes

Way too many cool things in this one post!!!

1 Like

Nice work on the sign! Love the stacked layers to make it stand out. The font you used is really cool, is it custom or something that can be shared?

Thanks for the kind words. I don’t have a font for it. I free handed it on Inkscape.

1 Like

I have a feeling that this is pretty cool… however… I realize, it’s more than a feeling.

1 Like

I bet your feeling satisfied about that project. You would have had to get organ-ized. looks like you even had a party. I had a good time, checking it out. Hope that gives you, peace of mind.

If you don’t like this post, I’m, used to bad news. I’ll just, hitch a ride.

Decarlo sounds good but as a fan of Boston since the first album in 1976 I still miss the unmistakable sound of Brad Delp!!!
GREAT sign!!

1 Like

Super nice sign, awesome pipes on that singer!

Looks very good and a lot of time and work in that project.

So many levels of cool here! First the sign - Very well done - great design, great execution and the lighting tops it off. Hats off to you. Second - Decarlo - I’m so glad to see him still sharing his incredible talent and voice that I grew up listening to - over and over again. Thanks so much for sharing YOUR talent - and the video.