Looking for an X-Carve / Houston, TX

Hi, i am looking for an aused x-crave in Houston TX area.

Hey you still looking for a CNC

I have an XCarve 1000 mm available. I live in Oklahoma City, a long but do-able drive.

I have a 500x500 cnc for sale that is missing some parts but I can complete it if you like it. I live in webster tx 77598?

Hey David what CNC do you have and how old is it, any issues, whats the asking price? Thank you I live south of Houston

Looking for XCarve near Houston Area, if anything available please send specs, age and asking price please. Thank you

Hi Michael,

My XCarve 1000 mm is from 2016. There have been, at most, 10 hours put on the machine in its lifetime. I recently tested the machine/vac system and it works beautifully (I can send a video if you are interested). I assembled the XCarve and dust collection system myself, but never really had time to use it. All the components were brand new when I built the setup (that is, I have been the only owner). It is almost like a new system minus some of the newer upgrades. I am trying to sell my whole turnkey system for $1900 which includes the CNC machine, Kreg work table (with a large balancing board on top), Fein 2 Turbo Vacuum, hoses and hose stand, dust shoe, clamping set, etc. The complete setup is pretty much turnkey, and you can cut inside your house with the dust collection system on.

If you came from Houston to pick it up, I would sell the whole system for $1800. That would save you $100 toward travel expenses.

I attached pictur

es.

I appreciate the interest!

-David

1 Like

Is this available? I live in fort hood.

It is available, though you’d have to respond relatively quickly. I have been given a few other offers.

Let me know.

David

1 Like

David, the offer from Nick (eBay) is someone who lives with me. I was looking for it for him. He said he has made contact with you already. Thank you.

Sure. Thanks for the notification.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.