Looking to hire someone to cut a file in acrylic

Hello - I’ve made a design in easel but do not have a machine yet, so looking to hire someone to cut it. It is a 12 x 12 sheet of .75" cast acrylic, with a design cut into it, 2D. The file is done except the speeds, depth of cut, etc - I suspect you would know your machine and settings best. It is basically a bunch of ovals with a line carved through them, it can be viewed at Easel - 8-27 lexan mold

If anyone is interested, let me know how much and we will work it out. Thanks!!

Are you supplying the Acrylic? Like drop ship from amazon or something? I have a XCP and can defiantly knock this out for you. I am in Tennessee… Where you located?

Amazon Link… .75x12x12

@JoelPotts, where are you located?

You have @Robert10 in Tennesee who can help…

If that does not work out, I am in Virginia, and I can cut it and ship it anywhere.

{:0)

Brandon Parker

Joel. I have responded via Private Message.

No payment required till you have received and inspected the finished product.

I look forward to working with you if you find my offer acceptable.

Thanks so much.

I am in California willing to help. Just lets us know

Can I ask what those are? They’re only about an inch by an inch and a half and ¾" thick.
Depending on the end goal, those edges will finishing. Acrylic will show artifacts from the stepper resolution. Depending on the end goal, I might approach this differently.

Just to let those who continue to offer help on this project I am working with Joel and do appreciate that there have been so many willing to help.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.