So the latest x-carve failure is the dreaded disconnect in the middle of a job. Here is what I have done about it with no success.
- I have installed a powered USB
- I have replaced the USB cable dongle and attached directly to the board.
- I have ran a separate power line from my breaker box just for the x-carve. Everything is on it’s own line.
- Removed router power cable from drag chain.
- replaced laptop with a desktop running windows 10.
- switched to chrome.
I can’t think of much more I can do with this machine to fix this problem. Anyone have a suggestion that I missed?