I just powered on my xcarve and activated my free pro day.
But somehow, suddenly Easel could not find the machine anymore. It was always working like this.
There was literally NOTHING changed. I have a notebook that is only there to run easel and nothing more. So I just tried to find the reason, but now I am totally out of ideas.
Windows 10 (always updated) + Arduino Grbl Machine
Here is what I tried for the last 1,5 hours…
- Install FTDI Drivers
- Reinstall Easel (like 20 times)
- Remove/Uninstall Com Device
- Install Arduino / Universal GCode Sender
- Reflash arduino with latest GRBL Version
- Different Browsers (Chrome + Edge + Firefox)
- Disabled Windows 10 Security
- Reboot between pretty much every step
- Manually switched the Com-Port (tried 1-5)
- Different USB cables
Strange thing is that the controller was always detected.
I was always able to connect to it with UGS and see it is setup correctly.
Any more ideas what I can try?