Mixtape coffee table

It wasn’t objection, it was compliment. Some times takes me travel all the way to other end of the shop for simple heat gun. But your shop made that easy, just there on the floor pick it up. :grinning:
Any way. This is the awesome result. That’s perfection. Love it three times.
Maybe a little metal color paint touch up to screws.

1 Like

Phil what’s on the flip side? lol

1 Like

Where is your competition being made? Are they using the quality of materials that you are? Is the inlay label anything close to the level you’re doing it at? Are they even capable of offering a custom label?

I don’t say this to a guy often, but I like your legs better :grinning:

It also looks like they use a printed label whereas yours is all inlay. They might technically be more accurate, but yours is WAY more fancy woodworking.

1 Like

Cool stuff Phil. Did you consider making the label something that the owner could custom write and change for the mood, company, party, etc? I homeschool and I got my 4’x8’ dry erase board from Home Depot. They have a smaller board too.

1 Like

How about one of these! But it actually works. I can do the electronics!

4 Likes

That would be epic!!!

1 Like

these are renderings, right? You didn’t already machine these…

Oh wow, does that ever bring back memories of my high school years! All the wealthy kids at De La Salle had those things and I can still hear the sound of them. They were quite the shizz back in the day…

1 Like

Your renderings are surprisingly realistic, Kindly stay away from my video games, I have been told that I dont have a firm grip on reality as it is. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looks perfect.

1 Like

Thats awesome! Who made this?

@PhilJohnson made this table :slight_smile:

1 Like

How did you heat it?

Coming over to tan.

1 Like

Looks outstanding Phil!!

1 Like

Awesomely cool :smile:

1 Like

Man! Being a Huuuuuge Guardians of the Galaxy fan, this table makes me supper jealous! The things I’d do to be able to make this!

1 Like

still waiting on this battleship table! :stuck_out_tongue:

That you’ve built? Or just the design? If buy both! :stuck_out_tongue: