MY Carve doesn't WORK. NO RESPOND. NOTHING

I NEED SOME ANSWERS.
I PURCHASED MY CARVEY MACHINE ON OCT.30~31st of 2016
I was away from the package from my personal issue
and I finally got a chance to open them YESTERDAY.
I had to ship it to SEOUL, KOREA
When I opened them, the main door is NOT ALIGNED. It’s very disappointing.
It is misaligned so much that it rubs when opened and there is a significant gap
on the left side when the main door is closed. 2ND PROBLEM is that it doesn’t WORK. Spindle or WASTEBOARD EITHER OF THEM DOESN’T do ANYTHING.
POWER IS obviously going thru but it still doesn’t work. I was in the EASEL PROGRAM and I COULDN’T even do the SAMPLE CARVING PROCESS. IT KEPT TELLING ME TO DOWNLOAD ( EASEL DRIVER ) AFTER CLICKING (CARVE… button) but it just won’t work. EITHER I CAN’T GET THIS TO WORK I DON’T WANT TO SKIP TO CONCLUSION BUT I MIGHT HAVE GOTTEN A BROKEN MACHINE. ANYONE WITH IDEAS WITH THIS ISSUE?

so did you download and install the Easel driver? what version of the driver did you install.

Hi Kenneth, I believe it was 0.3.8(current)

Hi JayUh, we saw your case come through this morning. Someone will be in touch to troubleshoot shortly (if not already) and we will get you a replacement free of charge if needed. I am sorry you are experiencing issues with the machine.

1 Like

Read my post “Main door misaligned”. Your door problem answers are there.

After weeks and your supports ! I found out that driver and USB port that was using wasn’t compatible and I did some research thoroughly, kept my mind set clear and I accomplished and solved the problem. Thanks all and I if I get any troubles I’ll be sure to comeback. Thanks :thumbsup:

1 Like