My New XCARVE Table! Fully Loaded

I know there’s a showcase thread but I really wanted to show this on its own especially since I took a ton of pictures. Anyways this took me quite a bit of time to do! I based my Design off of a plan that was offered on here but I changed up allot of stuff and never landed up following the plans. I finally got it all wired up and running! I really hate messy wires so I did my best to hide everything! It turned out great and so far I love the table! Here are a ton of pictures and I also included a video if anyone wants to see how the fancy display thing works! It was really fun carving it out and wiring it! A whole ton of wires back there.

And the video, its raw footage and I used my new microphone, so unsure if it is super loud or not. I don’t run the machine so It should be good, also mind my rambling. Anyways enjoy! If you have any questions or think I did something dumb feel free to ask or say something! I’m really happy with how this turned out! I only wish I could find a damn dust collector bin that wont collapse on itself.

8 Likes

xcarve cribs…

2 Likes

Sometimes ya just gotta set aside all the projects for friends and locals and do something for yourself. It felt good to finally finish something that I could use. It seems to be pretty handy so far.

Thank you for the feedback