New Community Guidelines

When we first started this forum, our vision was that it would be a place where people interested in Inventables products could come to share, learn and inspire each other. We approached it as a place for the community, by the community.

Recently, we’ve noticed a shift in tone and interactions on the forum. Some forum posts have become disparaging and disrespectful. Many of you expressed concerns, even contacting us directly about the situation. The passion and energy you share for Inventables is awesome and humbling. To be clear, this is not the kind of behavior we want to see here.

As the CEO of Inventables, I take responsibility for letting this impact our community. Today we posted new community guidelines. Everyone on this forum has a fresh start. I’m asking that you let the past be the past. We’ll be monitoring the tone and interactions every day.

There are almost 250,000 people in our community. It’s an honor to serve you every day. Please join me in making this forum a fun, encouraging, respectful, and helpful place for everyone.

~Zach Kaplan, CEO

28 Likes