New sharpie holder

Also interested once they go on sale.

1 Like

Phil I downloaded the file but it opened as 1mm tall. Can you give me the overall dimensions. I am using makerbot print software? I am attempting to print the sharpie holder. I need the overall of the cap or body in order to scale the parts. Thanks!!!

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

Printed the ones with inserts but have not tested it yet.

Tried the pen holder and it works great. Might need a better rubber band :smile:

4 Likes

I don’t need to (I just don’t have the brackets installed right now)

1 Like

Thanks :slight_smile: Thank your for providing these great designs. I’ll test the new ones with inserts later and will post anything I can find

1 Like

Some little sweeps that cleans the maker slide as the machin cuts, for those of us without dust shoes… lol I should just get a dust shoe.

2 Likes

what are you charging for the mounts? (laser and three insert drawing mount). I know a guy with a 3d printer. but am happy to support this sort of thing.

Looks great Phil. Something I will look into after I learn my X-carve no sense tackling more than one thing at a time.

2 Likes

I printed the sharpie pen holder you designed. It worked perfectly. Thank you for sharing the design.

I used a foam ear plug instead of the spring

3 Likes

did you give up on selling those Phil or is that still in the works.

Slight trimming needed to be done. But I think that was from the printer not your design. Same for the holder, the hole for the pen tip had to be enlarged. It printed oval. Again, this was from the printer

1 Like

i figured you were busy with the others just was wondering. i thought about asking someone here but i don’t want to offend you and if someone downloaded it from you can they sell one. thanks

1 Like

sounds good. thanks for the info.

1 Like

Really creative idea! Now I need a 3D printer lol.

1 Like

I printed this out and it works pretty well!

1 Like

Would anyone consider making and selling to those who don’t have a 3D printer?

1 Like