No Power after assembly

just finished assembly and no power, there is power at the plug, but no leds no fans nothing. stop switch is reset, O/ I is in the “I” position

The pull up hard and twist is not the problem the 24 v power supply is not working, traced the power to the input to the supply on that side of the pcb, after that it’s inside the box, not opening that for fear of killing the warranty, I did use my own variable power source set to 24 volt and wired to the board where it exits the xcarve power supply…
and it works fine, just need to call the folks at inventables and let them know that they have a faulty power supply.

So until I get a replacement, I will be using my jerry rigged set to cut my grandson some spinner widgets, or what ever they are called… thanks for the help.

1 Like

well called inventabes this am and they are overnighting me a new 24volt power supply… these guys are good!

1 Like

Aaannndddd, it was not the power supply after all it was the powersupply interface PCB…they sent a new one out overnight and just got it installed… working like a champ. now to put it through the ringer and give it a good workout

1 Like