Not understanding something so simple

I cannot for the life of me figure out why in Easel Pro this design is showing like this. The 3 filled in letters/number. In Illustrator it shows correctly and is designed correctly, expanded then exported as an .SVG.
When I upload it to Easel Pro, these 3 are “filled in” and will not allow me to delete of change the cut depth without changing everything. And I also ungrouped them all before exporting the file.

Can you share the SVG?

Sorry Neil, I didn’t get a notification that there was a reply. Let me try. Not sure how to.

UT National Champs_X

1 Like

@DougOwens This has to do with the way some vector programs (in this Case, Easel) handle the path direction. I don’t have time to get into the details now, but try this version.
UT National Champs_X_fixed

1 Like

I really appreciate the help! It worked perfectly! I can’t thank you enough.

1 Like

try the “shape exploder” and/or “Xploder” app under the Apps menu and you’ll be able to set a depth to that center hole part… doing that along with the “combine” function in the Edit menu will fix the SVG… but yeah it’s from the way the CAM software created the SVG and the way Easel handles it… knowing the tricks to fix them using Easel’s Apps come in clutch