[NOW LIVE] [new feature] G-code sending through easel

Thanks for those workarounds. Good to know!

I would like to give this a shot also. Currently my model is in OnShape and I would love a direct solution but if need be I can go through Fusion 360 to try it out.

I would also like to try this using Fusion 360

Can you add me to the list please?

I would love to try this out. Thanks!

Hey there–everyone up to this point should now have access.

Cheers,
Jeff

Am I late. lol . I would like this feature as well, please.

I would also like to try this out. Thanks!

Whoa! Just now seeing this. I’m 100% in! Thanks for the access to this!

I know this feature is probably fixing to get released but can you add me to the trial of being able to import gcode…This will be a big help with the files I already use with Fusion 360…Thanks!

Just a little feedback on the feature, I tried it for the first time this weekend.
I just purchased vCarve Desktop, while getting to know it a little, I cut 4 or 5 projects out, and I used Easel instead of trying to use UGS or Cilipepper.

It worked very well, did pretty much what I expected, and seemed easier than trying to learn another program just to send the g-code.

Thanks,
Kelly

Oh, and I wanted to mention, it would be really nice if Easel showed the start time of the job, somewhere near where the percentage complete display is. For extra credit, keep a running timer of job time, and if I pause the job, pause the timer.

Note, I’m not even asking for an estimated completion time, since I know it isn’t very accurate, but just an idea of when I started and how long it ha been.

Thanks again,
Kelly

1 Like

@DavidBilbo, @Erwieg, @MikePlummer, @pokeycritter—you now have access to the g-code sending feature.

1 Like

I would love to try this feature.Can i please have access? Im using Fusion360 and Inventor hsm. Thankyou

I would like to test out the G-code import on my new Carvey!

@Callum, @AndyStone—you now have access to the g-code sending feature.

i am trying to use photo vcarve and would love to be able to use easel, may i also be added. thanks

Hi there. Could I please have access to the gcode import feature in easel? I’m currently working with vcarve-desktop. Thank you!

Please let me have access to the GCODE importer as well . Thanks, Charlie

@rodovich may I please have access to this feature? Thank you, chad