[NOW LIVE] [new feature] G-code sending through easel

@Bill @MRoss @DavidLair and @DouglasFenner you’re ready for a test drive.

awesome thanks

I would love to be able to test this

I use VCarve and would love to test this as well.

I’m not seeing in Fusion360 where to change the directory. Not sure how I’m missing it.

@JustinDunbar @katslod check the file menu

I am interested in trying this out as well!
Thanks.

Oh man, this just made Easel a MUCH higher priority for me! I work from solid models, so in stock form it’s only sorta useful. This capability just took it up to the top of the rack! Once it gets probing support, I’ll probably just use it as my standard G-code sender. Sweet!

Hi please may I have access and will it still preview v carvings and support v bits.

Would like to try this please. I’ve a few MeshCAM generated terrain jobs I’m cutting for a friend who is deciding if the Cavery will be for him.

So would be great to drive from Easel as I was going to send from Chilipeppr.

Cheers

Ian

Thanks for that Zach.

Me too please!

My I have access as well?

Could you enable this feature for me? Thanks.

Please add me to the access

Hey @ZarrSt_louis @DanBrown @MartinDevonport @IanWatkins @KellyHickel @JasonHughes @psharley and @BrianSaban you’ve all been added to the party this morning.

Has anyone that got access yesterday tried it yet? Any successes of failures?

3 Likes

Can I have access please? Thank you.

Was just wanting to do this last night! Could I be added to the list as well please?

@JasonCampbell you’re in and @Daniel you’re in too. What were you trying to do last night? The next person to request it is going to be the 100th poster in less than 24 hours!

Worked perfectly for me. Imported from Aspire 8.0 and easel carved it with no problem. Thanks.