Phils jtec holder printing

started the laser holder from phil. be done before i know it. guess i should have printed in something other then white with the smoke from laser. Owell.putting my new 3d printer to good use.

3 Likes

Hey Phil,

BTW thanks for making the files available.yea using a fine option of 1 infill 20% my pla works good at 210 and 60 bed. yea first piece is strong and even upped just a little on other 2 parts. main piece is sitting at 10 hr print think left side was 3.5 hrs. still figuring out the shield part i use both cura and simplify3d for slicing. just not sure which i want to use for supports.

1 Like

here is a video of the left side that i did for fun.

I love watching the spool spin in the background… hairspray for the first layer?

yea good ole Aquanet. works like a charm so far

I have the CR-10S 4, I tried aquanet but ultimately swapped out the glass w\ a mirror and I use the purple glue stick.

I installed the EZABL kit last week, I should have done it from the start. The first layer is like butter now, no more messing with knobs and paper.

thanks phil will use the v7 then

1 Like

yea i did mirror but you know i retried glass came with it and with aquanet have not looked back. i print all kinds of things i just have the creality cr-10s the 300x300x400 sofar has worked beautifully from day one.