Phil's Random 3D printed parts and accessories

Hot pink would be awesome.

ME,ME,ME!
prototypes should be done in bright colors cuz they is speshul!

1 Like

I’ve pretty much got my head around CNC carving and can make parts from scratch but 3D printing eludes me, I don’t seem to be able to find an appropriate program to make 3D items. I have a new printer that prints other peoples stuff well but I am not able to design and print things that i want to. What application do you use to design the stuff you are posting?

4 Grand is a bit out of my reach. I’ve downloaded Fusion 360 and I’ll see if this old dog can learn new tricks.

1 Like

What 3d printer is that?

Ok which 3D printer is better zonestar or Robert’s anet e10?

Check out Sunhokey. Mine has been a work horse for the past few years. A bunch of us bought them on the Shapeoko forum. Also a lot of support on Thingiverse. Search the forum for links.

1 Like

(Phil, don’t post high-res pictures of your fingerprints)

1 Like

You can always 3D print new ones.:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Phil very awesome. Glad it is working out for you

question: have you had any printing issues by doing the 3 pieces at once and not one full piece at a time? I ask because I would think the material once cooled would be weaker when the next level is added… I really don’t know just asking.

Ah I see. thanks for the education. I saw on facebook marketplace by me, someone is selling a Monoprice printer for 160.00. really makes me wish I had some extra cash to grab it.

1 Like

I’d like to feel I had a hand in that … or to much of a hand I guess it would be lol.

1 Like

Sometimes I feel like a toddler with mittens on my hands. No coordination what so ever lol. Things just seem to break.

1 Like

Geez dude, do you sleep? Ever?

I hope not too much, my 2.8 w kit is due to arrive today…

1 Like

I love Bare Naked Ladies! The band.

Oh And the other kind too!:wink::rofl:

1 Like

Just the way I like it!

4 Likes

I broke mine as well from over tightening they were pretty weak.

1 Like

May not be a bad idea even if it’s not broken it very well could be as it gets mounted to the new setup lol

1 Like

Just wondering how do you connect it to your JTech mount? Flexible duct?

so would be it , X-carve mount then exhaust port then this? :smiley: