Phil's Zonestar build

Very sexy! It has great reviews but a bit pricey.

Why does it always come down to money and time!

I have had my Prusa i3 MK2 for over a year and it is simply incredible! Once you take the time to get it really dialed in, then it just works flawlessly every time. I feel completely confident to start a print and walk away.

2 Likes

Well the one I have can survive being dropped. It also have a long life span and I have the best tech support ever.
I know the owner personally. He isn’t in it for the money but wants everyone to be able to get one of these machines. He used to sell the cheap ones but had so many issues with them. He now only sells these types and they are going strong.
I know how money can be tough as it is I am unemployed so I couldn’t afford anything till I get a job again.
Things are and will continue to fall in price.

1 Like

Creality CR-10s is on sale on Amazon right now dropped down to $550 So I made sure the wife didn’t get it for me for Christmas and took the plunge.

1 Like

Enjoy!

My Prusa i3 MK3 kit arrived, assembled in 4 hours and now testing the hell out of it. Printing at 150 mm/s, this thing is super quiet! I really like the magnetic heated bed and the double-sided steel plate.

4 Likes

This individual is most likely not married and without kids.:sunglasses:

2 Likes

haha. I have 3 kids actually. Too late for the wife to react since I told her “I forgot a pre ordered this 4 months ago!” :joy:

3 Likes

Any unoccupied horizontal surface is a waste of space.

3 Likes

Poor drill bits.

What’s wrong with Folgers? :stuck_out_tongue:

Yummy.

Not! I just don’t like coffee. Might as well be drinking kopi luwak!!! Look it up. One of the most expensive coffees in the world.

That might as well be all coffee to me. Lol

Same here, but I mainly don’t drink it because of the bad health effects it has.

Shouldn’t this thread be renamed into coffee thoughts ? :grin:

1 Like

Pulled the trigger on it also, just wanted a good enough but cheap enough 3D printer.

1 Like

Which one did you get?

Why 6 steppers?

Well Hurry Up Then!!!

2 Likes

anigif_enhanced-17836-1462977749-2

Phil I ordered the same printer, extremely excited to follow your posts. We can trial and error this beast together lol

1 Like